Click HERE to schedule a childcare and preschool program tour.
“Half-day childcare and preschool are very popular in families with younger kids. If your children are just starting school, a half-day can be less stressful for them when getting used to going to school. The less stressful it is, the more fun your child will have and the more they will enjoy it in the upcoming years as their schooling continues,”
Paradigm (2022), https://www.paradigmchildcare.com/benefits-half-full-day-preschool/.
STEAMboat Kids Provides:
- Kindergarten readiness preschool curriculum starting at 2yo
- Homemade healthy meals and snacks
- Contact free check-in and out
- A parent app for videos, pictures, updates, and newsletters
- Online payment system
- Assessments and kindergarten readiness
- Experienced, trained teachers
- Curriculum for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math.
- On-site security cameras
Morning PreK Class 8:30am-12:30pm Monday – Friday $290.00 every two weeks
Afternoon PreK Class 1:30pm-5:30pm Monday – Thursday $280.00 every two weeks
Discounts for: Siblings, Military, and Employees
Click HERE to schedule a program tour
Miss Madi, SLC K-12 Ed
Half-Day Class Teacher
Certified PreK Teacher
Full-Day Class Teacher
Ms. Michelle, BS ECE
“I have a passion for teaching! My goal as a teacher is to connect with each student and family to make sure they are getting the best experience they can get!”